We do your hard work, so you can focus on running your business. We can handle all of your clerical and administrative needs: transcription, Word processing, and resume preparation.
Give us a call, and we can work together to figure out a plan that works for your business. Our services can help, no matter the size of your company.
Index of Services
- Word Processing and Secretarial/Document Preparation
- Digital and Tape Transcription
- Excel Spreadsheets, Charts and PowerPoint Presentations
- Scanning and Document Conversion from PDF to MS Word
- Résumé/Branding/Social Media/Career Documents
- Association/Organization Management
- Data Entry/Database Management/Spreadsheets
- Spanish-English Translations
Call Us Today At
When quality, service and turnaround time are important, Seaview Secretarial Solutions is the answer. We have the staff and the technical expertise to meet your needs in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner.
We’ve earned a reputation for producing quality products, providing superior customer service and being a reliable and trustworthy business partner to our clients.
Our clients include entrepreneurs, small business owners, corporations, insurance companies, authors, college professors, financial advisoers, private investigative firms, social and professional organizations, healthcare professionals, realtors, and more.
When you work with a professional secretarial service, you can expect to:
- Reduce fixed costs - Outsourcing your administrative tasks to professionals specialized in handling temporary work overloads, special projects, and day-to-day tasks will increase profitability, reduce overhead and accelerate your project completion so you can better service your customers.
- Obtain consistent results - Because one person will be in charge of your account, your document guidelines, fonts, styles, etc., will be employed consistently whenever a job is undertaken for you.
- Add time to your day - By delegating certain tasks, you will increase your time available and allow you to focus on the business of doing what you do best.