Resume Writing Services
If you are visiting this website, you’re probably in the market for a résumé and asking yourself, “Where do I begin? How do I get the job I want earning the salary I deserve?”
Most of us resent having to spend hard-earned money for a professional to write what we feel we can do ourselves. After all, who knows us best?But it’s important to ask ourselves if we can articulate our own value as well as a professionally trained writer. The answer is probably no, and here are some very compelling reasons why hiring a professional résumé writer can save you valuable time, alleviate your self-imposed stress and improve your chances of success much more quickly.
- Professional writers are current on what’s happening in the world of work – the hiring trends, the latest résumé structure and formatting styles, the best way to highlight skills and downplay those employment history gaps, etc. For example, did you know that including your address on your résumé is now optional (except for local searches), and that one phone number and one e-mail address are sufficient?
- Professional writers speak the language and can communicate your message in a concise, articulate manner because today’s résumés are shorter and less detailed.
- Do you want to include more information than is practical in your résumé? A unique QR code on your document can enhance the amount of information available to the reader without adding pages to your résumé, e.g., auxiliary information such as your graphics portfolio or a detailed project list.
- What is ATS? It is estimated that over 48% of companies use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to scan your résumé and filter for the key words, skills and background relevant to the position. It sorts your information into the appropriate categories before a human ever sees it. You will significantly increase the chances of your résumé being seen by a human when you submit a professionally prepared, targeted, keyword rich résumé.
- Is your LinkedIn profile current, do you have a professional e-mail address, how about that cover letter? These are all important components in your job search toolkit.
So many questions, so little time. Call (949) 673-2400 for a free consultation and estimate on a customized résumé package. Entry-level resumes start as low as $175 and middle management resumes as low $300. Don’t wait a minute longer. Make the decision today and call the résumé experts at Seaview!